** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

This is an international weblog and translates peoples ideas views and thoughts into simple words and thraieses...write on here to ** Dr Logic ** Television, Radio, Plays, Eating out such as MacDonalds Kentucky and if you can afford why not China Whites, China Town, Starbucks, Rock Cafe...Dr Logic[Sweat Box & Soap]WP 2000 3.1 ...

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 ** At this present moment I am sitting in the college on the computer in digital photography wresting this blogger message... Ok! I thought that I would just tell you ha! ha!... I went out with an American friend of mine last week to a drag queen cabaret and it was really good... Half way through the night she hitched up her skirt and showed me her knickers... They were clean fresh white ones... At the end of the night the drags artist sat next to me and we talked till everybody had gone home me and my American friend left the club latter on and I walked her home... One of my friends text me Friday and Saturday night and we partied in the pubs and at the clubs till 2:00am-3:00am... We drank cocktails and tequila!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home