** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

This is an international weblog and translates peoples ideas views and thoughts into simple words and thraieses...write on here to ** Dr Logic ** Television, Radio, Plays, Eating out such as MacDonalds Kentucky and if you can afford why not China Whites, China Town, Starbucks, Rock Cafe...Dr Logic[Sweat Box & Soap]WP 2000 3.1 ...

Saturday, January 15, 2005

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 ** Oh! yea!...I had a really good night, last night...Went out Clubbing and drank lot's of bottles of Stella Artois, got really drunk Ok!...Now Sitting in the Local History Library writing my weblog...I have to go to the Brighton Sunday Open Market tomorrow and take some Photographs for a Social environment assignment so I've got to organize my morning because it Closes Sunday @ 2:00pm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home