** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

This is an international weblog and translates peoples ideas views and thoughts into simple words and thraieses...write on here to ** Dr Logic ** Television, Radio, Plays, Eating out such as MacDonalds Kentucky and if you can afford why not China Whites, China Town, Starbucks, Rock Cafe...Dr Logic[Sweat Box & Soap]WP 2000 3.1 ...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 ** At the moment I am trying to Organize my Christmas! eve... Organizing this day beats me into monumental proportions ... I think it has been arranged that we are going to Club NewYork Brighton for the night which will be a good laugh... I'm looking forward to it...Merry Christmas!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home