** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

This is an international weblog and translates peoples ideas views and thoughts into simple words and thraieses...write on here to ** Dr Logic ** Television, Radio, Plays, Eating out such as MacDonalds Kentucky and if you can afford why not China Whites, China Town, Starbucks, Rock Cafe...Dr Logic[Sweat Box & Soap]WP 2000 3.1 ...

Saturday, November 13, 2004

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 ** Hello! Again yawn! yawn!... Yes that's right I went out last night with a few girlfriends and got drunk... Oh my head ahh... Well its not that bad... I drank bottles of Budweiser all night and got chatting to a lucky lady... Yes! Luck be a lady tonight... I have just had breakfast and now I'm in the Pavilion Dome on the local website... I'm probably going out tonight so I will hit the city for now and party down later-on... C yahh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home