** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

This is an international weblog and translates peoples ideas views and thoughts into simple words and thraieses...write on here to ** Dr Logic ** Television, Radio, Plays, Eating out such as MacDonalds Kentucky and if you can afford why not China Whites, China Town, Starbucks, Rock Cafe...Dr Logic[Sweat Box & Soap]WP 2000 3.1 ...

Saturday, November 27, 2004

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 ** yes! hello me again... I have got something to tell you about somebody... A man with a computer who out of the blue, has got hold of my phone number and has been texting my phone... He goes by the name of the [grail]... We send messages to each other about people we have met or know... He is a good man but I feel he is a trite bit mixed-up about his feelings because he always asks me about my friends and says he knows them well... ha! ha!... Maybe he is in contact with them too... Actualy i know he is!... well anyway... C yah!... I am clubbing tonight with my friends at [club newyork] and will get drunk again!... Yea! Baby!.. luck be a lady tonight... maybe i will pull a bird wow!... x x x ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home