** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

This is an international weblog and translates peoples ideas views and thoughts into simple words and thraieses...write on here to ** Dr Logic ** Television, Radio, Plays, Eating out such as MacDonalds Kentucky and if you can afford why not China Whites, China Town, Starbucks, Rock Cafe...Dr Logic[Sweat Box & Soap]WP 2000 3.1 ...

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Cat-007 [Big Boss Cuts] Take-5 <~>

Cat-007 [Big Boss Cuts] Take-5 <~> Hello On the One, thanks for your support, and I am happy today because I passed my Social Documentary assignment @ BCT! Yes very Surreal & Supernatural...Write a comment in here>...If this day is special?...Cool! Good luck! See you soon!...I'm Checking Out!...Ok buy!...

2 Comments:

Blogger charles fuller said...

I like you Rowan Toad...I allways have...Could their be "more to this than meets the eye", or are you gona hold me in suspence...Don't let them get away this time...lock them up in love...

10:01 am  
Blogger charles fuller said...

Romio and Juliet!...Juliet! Juliet! "were art thou"?...

10:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home