** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

This is an international weblog and translates peoples ideas views and thoughts into simple words and thraieses...write on here to ** Dr Logic ** Television, Radio, Plays, Eating out such as MacDonalds Kentucky and if you can afford why not China Whites, China Town, Starbucks, Rock Cafe...Dr Logic[Sweat Box & Soap]WP 2000 3.1 ...

Saturday, December 18, 2004

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 ** fancy that! I have just logged on-line and this pretty lady has sat next to me Christmas! shopping on the internet...I've just noticed that Harrods is well expensive shopping in the department store and cheaper on-line...Now I am here I think I will surf the net and do that...I've been to Harrods loads of times and only shopped once when I was feeling a little bit rich years ago! Never mind! The websites good for men's shirts, watches, and electronic gadgets...Anyway somebody has got loads of presents and wrapping paper to open Cor!!!...Deck the halls with bells and holy, fa la la la la... c.ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home