** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

This is an international weblog and translates peoples ideas views and thoughts into simple words and thraieses...write on here to ** Dr Logic ** Television, Radio, Plays, Eating out such as MacDonalds Kentucky and if you can afford why not China Whites, China Town, Starbucks, Rock Cafe...Dr Logic[Sweat Box & Soap]WP 2000 3.1 ...

Sunday, May 01, 2005

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 **

** Dr.Logic [Sweat Box & Soap] WP 2000 3.1 ** Aha! back in my little world of mayhem...I've been away from my blogger and have had no time to laydown my neat little thoughts, thats because a project more important came along...So!...My voting card has been posted to my address so I can go along to the polling station on May-5-2005 and vote...So its my rights to vote...I beleive in equality and now I can vote for my party Ok!...Oh! yes! I'm on my finale project at college and nearly finished neat ahh!...Ok! it's nearly time for my big break to University so wish me good luck and I will be on my way!...C-ya!...I'm starving Ok! buy...Man is'ent it nice to get layed hmm! G...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home